Great For a party Dip
- 100g SR:flour
- 100g Grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 50g margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Beaten Egg
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F)
- Grease or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the flour, cayenne pepper, salt, grated cheese and butter or margarine in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add beaten egg a little bit at a time to make a very stiff dough.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pieces of the dough into the desired thickness sticks.
- Cut sticks into 4 to 5 inch lengths.
- Arrange the pieces on the baking sheet.
- Bake in pre heated oven for 10 - 15 minutes or until browned.