- 125 Mil Sunflower oil
- 150 g sugar
- 2 Large bananas, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 190 g Wholemeal Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 125 g yogurt ( Your Choice), I used a fat free fruit yogurt
- 100 g Raisins
- Grease and line a 2 lb loaf tin.
- Melt butter, sugar in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add the mashed bananas, mix well.
- Add the egg, mix well.
- Stir in the flour and yogurt and raisins.
- Pour into the prepared tin, sprinkle with a tablespoon of demerara sugar to give a crunch topping if liked.
- Bake at 170 C / Fan 150 C / Gas 3 for 35 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. Leave to cool and enjoy!