Easy Food Recipes


Welcome to Diane's Recipe Collection, if the recipe is on this site it must be easy, I don't do hard and I haven't got a lot of patience, so if you want some easy food recipes have a good browse.

When I first started this blog, I just went through all the recipes I had and put them on here, it was my first blog, I have learn't a lot since then !!

I am at present working through the indexing and trying to get the recipes better organised and better presented, this is taking time, so please stick with me while I do this and keep popping in to have a look.

You are very welcome, to copy, print or use any of the recipes, if you use them on another web page or blog etc. please link back to this page.

Suggestions on how to make recipes better will always be received with thanks or if you are looking for a recipe that I might be able to help with, just ask, by using the comments form at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.