- 2 Large Bread Rolls (Pan)
- 2 Large Cooking Apples-Cored, pealed and sliced
- 50g Butter
- 100g Raisens
- 3 Eggs
- 175g Sugar
- 2 Drops Vanilla Essence
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Dried Ginger
- 750ml Warm Milk
- Pre Heat Oven 190c
- Combine Apples,bread, butter and raisins
- Put into an oven proof dish 26cm x 18cm x 4cm approx
- Combine milk, eggs,sugar, vanilla essence, salt and ginger.
- Pour over the bread mixture.
- Make sure that all the ingredients are well mixed together.
- Cook in pre heated oven for 50 mins at 190c
The bread pudding can be served hot or cold. With custard or cream or just on it's own.