- 4 large baking potatoes, baked
- 45 ml vegetable oil
- 5 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 g salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 48 g bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 170 g shredded Cheddar cheese
- 115 g sour cream
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in. shell (save pulp for another use).
- Slice Skins into Fingers length ways
- Place potatoes skins on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper;
- Brush over both sides of skins.
- Bake at 475 F (240 C) for 7 minutes;
- Turn. Bake until crisp, about 7 minutes more.