- I Medium Cauliflower
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Onions
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Small Bricks of Tomato Frito
- 2 Veg Stock Cubes
- 2 tsp Tandoori Powder
- 2 tsp Gran Masala
- a little cooking oil
- Chop all the vegetables in small equal pieces.
- Pre cook the vegetables until just 'al dente'.
- Reserve until later
- Put a little oil into a deep frying pan.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook until the onions just start to go brown.
- Add the Tandoori, Gran Masala, Stock Cubes.
- Blend well.
- Add the Tomato Frito.
- Add the cooked vegetables
- Cook for on a low heat for 30 minutes.
This curry can be eaten straight away, but as when cooking all spicy food, it is tastes better when the spices have been given time to blend, so either freeze and serve at a later date or leave in the fridge until the following day.