- Heat 2tbs oil in a saucepan and add the popcorn.
- Cover and cook on a high heat for 3-5 minutes, hold the lid firmly and shake the pan until all the popping stops.
- Turn popcorn into a dish, disregarding any unpopped popcorn.
- Melt the rest of the oil in a frying pan.
- Add all the nuts.
- Stir in the soy sauce, curry and chilli.
- Cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in the raisins and popcorn.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve warm or cold.
Any combination of nuts can be used, peanuts go well. The spices can be adjusted to taste.