This is a recipe that Ray-Ray has kindly given me permission to put on my blog.
I thought it was unusual, I love pasta and am always looking for new ideas, this one tastes great.
Linguin or linguini are a form of pasta, a bit flat like trenette and fettuccine, but narrow like spaghetti. So if you can't get linguin, then try it with another pasta.
- 120ml Olive Oil
- 200g Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Freshly Squeezed Lemon juice (1-2 large lemons)
- 225g linguine
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50g fresh basil chopped
- 2 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- a few thin lemon slices for garnish
- In a mixing bowl whisk together olive oil, Parmesan cheese and lemon juice.
- Cook linguine to al dente and drain.
- Transfer back to pasta pan and toss linguine with lemon sauce mixture.
- Add salt, pepper, lemon zest and basil.
- Stir to coat pasta well.
- Transfer to bowls
- Garnish with lemon slices and serve.