Photo by Sifu Renka
- Tagallini Pasta
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Small Onion ( Finely Shredded)
- 125g fresh Bean Sprouts
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Few Drops of Sesame Oil
- Cook pasta in a deep saucepan of salted boiling water according to instructions on the packet.
- Drain well and rinse in cold water, drain thoroughly.
- Transfer to bowl and toss in a little vegetable oil.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in the frying pan until really hot.
- Add the shredded onions and stir fry for a minute.
- Add bean spouts and drained pasta to the pan and stir/toss for another minute.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil and blend well.
Finely cut chicken , beef , green beans or other vegetables of your choice can be added at stage 5, this dish need never be boring and is very quick and easy to make.