- Few pieces of meat for flavouring.
- 250g Cooked Chickpeas.
- 1 Meat Stock cube
- 2 Chopped onions
- 2 Chopped Tomatoes
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tsp Dulce
- 1Tsp Oregano
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Salt to taste
- 200ml Vegetable Stock
- Place chick peas, Stock Cube and meat into a saucepan.
- Add enough water to well cover and bring to the boil.
- Simmer gently.
- In a separate pan, fry all other dry ingredients until well blended.
- Then add to the chickpeas and meat and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add more vegatable stock when necessary .